APC Back-UPS RS BR1000G 1000 VA Tower UPS Battery Back Up
The BR1000G UPS Battery Back Up will protect the electronic devices you rely on every day for communication, security, and entertainment such as networking equipment, computers, televisions, security systems, and gaming consoles are at risk of damage and disconnect due to unexpected blackouts, voltage fluctuations, and other power disruptions.
Offering high-performance, premium power protection for office computers, the APC by Schneider Electric Back-UPS Pro BR1000G provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, reducing risk of damage and keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Additionally, the BR1000G UPS (uninterruptible power supply) offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached electronics. Advanced features such as Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) and an easy-to-read LCD display make the BR1000G the ideal choice for high-performance systems. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC BR1000G will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
The BR1000G UPS power supply includes PowerChute Personal Edition software which provides UPS management options, safe system shutdown, and energy monitoring to enable cost savings and prevent potential data corruption. This UPS power supply unit offers eight outlets, four of which provide battery backup runtime during an outage, and a 600-watt/1000-volt ampere output power capacity.
Extended Battery Backup for Critical Equipment
Automatic Voltage Regulation for Consistent Protection and Power Backup
Prevent Data Corruption with PowerChute Software
Check Status Easily with LCD Display
ENERGY STAR Certified for Energy Efficiency
The BR1000G UPS is ENERGY STAR® certified for its efficient operation and ability to help realize lower energy costs.
Warranty and Equipment Protection Policy
This UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace attached equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered Back-UPS uninterruptible power supply unit.
Back-UPS Pro BR1000G
- Guaranteed protection and battery backup power for your valuable electronics, ensuring they remain safe from dangerous power disturbances
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Automatic voltage regulations maintains healthy voltage conditions without using battery power
- 8 total outlets – 4 battery backup, 4 surge protection only
- LCD status display for simple UPS management
- PowerChute software provides safe system shutdown, preventing potential data corruption
- Lifetime $150,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- APFC compatibility- ensures electronics that have active PFC power requirements will not unexpectedly shutdown when switching from utility power to battery power during an outage.
Package ContentsAPC Back-UPS Pro BR1000G with 6-foot power cord, PowerChute Personal Edition software CD, USB cable, and user manual.
Ellipse Quality Guarantee
Free Lifetime Technical Support
Two Year Warranty
Not Sure About Your Product or Compatibility? Ask an Expert!