Uniview OET-523L Face Recognition Terminal Access Control
OET-523L Face Recognition Terminal is a commercial level access control device. The terminal features a precise recognition rate, large storage capacity and fast recognition. UNV face recognition technology is perfectly integrated into the access control device which relies on our deep learning algorithm. This allows the unit to support face authentication to open the door and achieve precise control of door access. Usage scenarios include commercial office buildings, plants, smart communities, and numerous other industries.
Face Recognition Terminal Product Features:
- Industrial grade, high stability, high-end luxury appearance
- Deep learning algorithm model based on UNV independent intellectual property rights, face recognition accuracy rate > 99%, false rate < 1%
- Built-in deep learning, dedicated chip, supports local offline recognition, 50,000 face capacity, face whitelist. (1? N)
- Fastest recognition time 0.2 seconds, various model merge modes are used to reduce false rate and increase pass rate.
- WDR, 2MP (1080P) low illumination wide-angle camera and F1.6 large aperture lens for capturing high quality image with various complex lighting scenes.
- Supports anti-spoofing detection based on deep learning algorithm, effective against fraud such as photo and video.
- Face metering and human metering for fast adaption to ambient light
- Face recognition distance: 0.3m to 3.5m
- Supports screen sleep mode to prevent glare at night.
- You can add up to 6 photos of the base library for a single person.
- Video capture
- ONVIF protocol
- Also supports face authentication to control turnstile.
- Built-in 16G EMMC front end storage, stable and reliable, up to 50,000 events capacity (with images)
View all UNV Access Control Models Here: UNV Access Control
Please Call us toll-free at 877-880-7728 for more information about your Body Temperature Detection Project and Application.
3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Free Lifetime Tech Support
Money Back Guarantee
Not Sure About Your Product or Compatibility? Ask an Expert!