BNC4P Four Channel Passive HD Video Balun
This Four Channel Passive HD Video Balun allows an installer to use a single Cat-5 cable to connect to (4) coax (BNC) cameras. Four HD BNC Security Cameras can be connected with one Cat5e Cable so you can save big on cable cost and installation time. This BNC4P 4 Channel Passive Video Balun carries video signal only and Security Cameras must be powered from camera end of Cat5e cable adapter.
Four video signals routed via (1) UTP and RJ45. The unit is passive (non amplified) device that allows the transmission of real time video over Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wire.
Please use Standard CAT5E or above twisted pair wire. Wire quality can directly affect image and distance.
(Can also be purchased as a set that includes both the DVR and Camera ends. BNC4-C501)
- Compatible with HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD AND Analog
- 4 Channel Passive Video Transmitter / Receiver
- NTSC, PAL
- Up to 300m with passive
- Up to 1500M with ACTIVE TRANSMITTER (SOLD SEPERATELY)
- Lightning proof 200V 10/700us
- Compact size and easy installation
- ABS Engineering pluggable screw terminal block
- Super Anti-Jamming Capability
- Save Cable Cost 30-50% or more!
- Frequency Response: DC-8MHZ
- Attenuation: 0.5bD typ
- CMRR: 60dB
- Impedance: BNC: 75 O : RJ45: 100 O
- Working Temperature: -10C to + 70C
- Humidity: 0-95%
Not Sure About Your Product or Compatibility? Ask an Expert!