ELK-C1M1LTEV Elk Dual Path Alarm Communicator, Verizon LTE Version
The ELK-C1M1LTEV is a Dual Path Alarm Communicator for Verizon LTE service. Of course, you know that seconds count in an emergency situation to save lives and assets. ELK’s new C1M1 Dual Path Communicator significantly reduces transmission time of emergency messages. It connects directly to the M1 Control and does not require dial capture or data bus decoding which leads to delays with other communicators. In addition, there is no cloud server to compromise or delay the communications.
With the C1M1, you get super-fast, full data communications to Central Monitoring Stations over IP and cellular pathways. Transmissions are automatically directed over the best pathway for quickest communications. Periodic tests are sent over both pathways to ensure reliable communications and C1M1 can automatically report a pathway outage over the remaining pathway.
In addition, the C1M1 supports remote access with no port forwarding or extra fees. Installers can easily activate and manage C1M1 communicators, as well as remotely program the M1 control over the IP or cellular pathway. End users can remotely arm/disarm the M1 control in addition to viewing system status, accessing recent history, and receiving email/text alerts.
You can rely on the quality of Elk products as they are well known for reliability and performance.
ELK-C1M1LTEV Quick Features:
- Dual reporting pathways: IP and cellular
- No dial capture, data bus decoding, or cloud servers to delay or compromise communications
- Auto directs over first available and/or best pathway for quickest communications
- Remote access to M1 controls with no port forwarding or extra fees!
- Supports ElkRP2 programming upload/download over IP or cellular pathways
- Remote control via web portal and FREE ElkLink Mobile app for iOS and Android
- C1M1 Supports third party apps eKeypad (for iOS) and M1 Touch Pro (for Android)
- Provides email and text message alerts for arm, disarm, and alarm events
Communicator Quick Specs:
- Supports Verizon LTE cellular network (for GSM networks, see ELK-C1M14GSM)
- Operating voltage: 12 VDC
- Standby current: 85mA
- Max operating current: 230 mA
- Dimensions: 3.5″ x 5.4″ x 1.3″
What is Included?
- C1M1LTEV Dual-Path Communicator
- Dipole screw-on stubby antenna
- 4 postition plug-in terminal block
- RS232 9 pin to 3 pin mini serial cable, 36″ long
Call us for assistance with any of your Alarm Projects: 877-880-7728
Ellipse Quality Guarantee
Free Lifetime Technical Support
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Not Sure About Your Product or Compatibility? Ask an Expert!