C5BNC-C5HD Passive HD Video Balun Kit, BNC Video and Power over Cat5e
Up to 5MP HD Supported!
This RJ45 Passive HD Video Balun Kit allows an installer to use a single Cat-5 cable to run a CCTV video signal and power to a security camera. Sold as a set that includes both the DVR Side and the Camera Side. This Passive HD Video Balun is great for installing HD BNC Camera in locations where CAT5e or UTP cable is already run. Using the existing cable saves time and money and allows for higher profits on your CCTV Installation. These HD Baluns are Premium Quality and will support HD formats up to 5MP including: TVI, CVI and AHD. They can also be used for analog (CVBS) Security Cameras.
(Version available with audio as well. C5BNC-C5HDAA)
Video and Power routed via UTP and RJ45. The unit is passive (non amplified) device that allows the transmission of real time video over Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wire.
- Compatible with HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD AND Analog
- NTSC, PAL and SECAM video format
- 60 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Compact size and easy installation
- Built in transient suppression protection
- Save Cable Cost 30-50%
- Supports up to 5MP HD
- Frequency Response: DC-8MHZ
- Attenuation: 0.5bD typ
- CMRR: 60dB
- Impedance: BNC: 75 O : RJ45: 100 O
- Working Temperature: -10C to + 70C
- Humidity: 0-95%
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Dimension: 45mm * 25mm * 21mm with 14cm
With LED Indicators
Power Supply Voltage 24VAC 28VAC 13VDC
Resultant Camera Voltage 21VAC 21VAC 10VDC
100mA Camera 300m 700m 300m
300mA Camera 100m 230m 100m
500mA Camera 60m 140m 60m
Not Sure About Your Product or Compatibility? Ask an Expert!