ELK-M1KP Elk LCD Keypad for M1 Control Systems
The ELK-M1XRFTWM two-way wireless transceivers allow an ELK-M1 or ELK-M1EZ8 control to accept Elk’s complete line of two-way wireless sensors. In addition, this transceiver has been optimized to provide superior signal reception and reliability in multi-transceiver applications.
This unit replaces the M1XRFTW. You can rest assured that the ELK-M1XRFTWM performs all the functions of the ELK-M1XRFTW and is suitable for single or multiple transceiver installations.
Do NOT mix ELK-M1XRFTW and ELK-M1XRFTWM transceivers in a single M1 installation.
You can rely on the quality of Elk products as they are well known for reliability and performance.
ELK-M1XRFTWM Quick Features:
- Allows up to 144 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Operates from the 4 wire RS-485 Data Bus
- Up to 4 M1XRFTWM transceivers may be connected to a single M1 or M1EZ8 control for redundancy and greater coverage
- Flash memory for firmware updates
Transceiver Quick Specs:
- Operating Frequency: 902 Mhz to 928 Mhz
- Sensitivity: >105 dbm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +120 degrees F
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 25mA receiving, 85mA transmitting
- Housing Dimensions: 6.75” x 4.69” x 1.13”
- Two Way Wireless Transceiver
- Plastic Housing
- (4) #6 Plastic Anchors
- (4) # 6 Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws
Call us for assistance with any of your Alarm Projects: 877-880-7728
Ellipse Quality Guarantee
Free Lifetime Technical Support
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Not Sure About Your Product or Compatibility? Ask an Expert!