ELK-319DG Elk All Weather Door and Gate Sensor
The ELK-319DG is a Supervised, Wireless Sensor uniquely designed for outdoor use on swing gates or doors. The sensor and magnet can be mounted using screws (included), pipe strap style clamps, or plastic wire ties.
This sensor is compatible with Elk’s 319MHz Receivers and Panels as well as many other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency. ELK’s 319 Series Sensors are ideal for Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors.
You can rely on the quality of Elk products as they are well known for reliability and performance.
ELK-319DG Quick Features:
- All weather design
- Ideal for pool areas and other outdoor gated spaces
- Long range and battery life
- Transmits open/close, tamper, low battery, and supervisory signals
- Uses easy to find CR2032 batteries
Sensors Quick Specs:
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency
- Battery type: Two (2) CR2032 3VDC lithium coin-cell
- Operating Temp Range: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
- Dimensions: Sensor 3.39” L x 1.34” W x 0.79” D, Magnet 2.36” L x 0.83” W x 0.8” D
What is Included?
- Door/Gate Sensor & Magnet
- CR2032 Batteries (2)
- Mounting Anchors & Screws
Call us for assistance with any of your Alarm Projects: 877-880-7728
Ellipse Quality Guarantee
Free Lifetime Technical Support
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Not Sure About Your Product or Compatibility? Ask an Expert!