ELK-319PIRW Elk Wireless PIR Wall Mounted Motion Sensor
The ELK-319PIRW is a Wireless PIR Motion Sensor that is ideal for wall mount applications. It detects movement within a specific area by sensing the infrared energy emitted from a body as it moves across the sensor field of view. This supervised motion sensor features selectable sensitivity and a built-in tamper switch.
Utilizing the 319.5 MHz operating frequency, the ELK-319PIRW is compatible with many popular systems, including ELK’s M1 Controls. This wall mount wireless motion sensor, along with ELK’s full line of 319.5 Mhz wireless sensors, is ideal for existing Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors.
You can rely on the quality of Elk products as they are well known for reliability and performance.
ELK-319PIRW Quick Features:
- Designed for wall mount applications
- Detection area up to 40 feet
- 319.5 MHz operating frequency
- Compatible with many popular systems, including M1 Controls
- Ideal for existing Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors
PIR Quick Specs:
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency
- Selectable sensitivity
- Built-in tamper switch
- Uses 1 easy to find CR123A lithium battery
- Dimensions: 3.2H x 2.4W x 1.7D
- ELK-319PIRW Motion Sensor
- Mounting hardware
- CR123 Battery
Call us for assistance with any of your Alarm Projects: 877-880-7728
Ellipse Quality Guarantee
Free Lifetime Technical Support
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Not Sure About Your Product or Compatibility? Ask an Expert!