Control4 now supports Uniview IP Cameras and NVRs
Uniview now has integrated with Control4, a provider of automation and networking systems who offering a personalized and unified smart home systems. Control4 is used to automate and control connected devices including lighting, audio, video, climate control, intercom, and security. Therefore, If you are a Control4 Dealer, you can now use Uniview IP Cameras and NVRs in your application. Many of you have asked us about the compatibility and it is now here!
Integration to Control4 allows home owners to view and control cameras live on Control4 interfaces. In addition, it also provides smart events for automation like motion sensing to turn on your Control4 integrated lighting. If you would like to learn more, please call us at 877-880-7728.
The integration driver is powered by Chowmain. It allows integration of your UNV PTZ and Fixed IP cameras either direct or through a Uniview NVR with the following functionality?
- Auto setup of camera RTSP stream and Snapshot to be Control4 compatible
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom and Preset functionality for PTZ cameras
- Wiper On / Off command for compatible cameras
- Light On / Off command for compatible cameras
- Heater On / Off command for compatible cameras
- IR On / Off command for compatible cameras
- Event notifications – Motion, Tamper, Audio
What cool things can we do with this driver?
- Choose which stream to utilize with the driver.
- The driver’s Auto setup functionality makes configuration of the cameras quick and easy.
- Access IP camera live streams when behind a NVR.
- Access to currently active events that you can bind to sensors for audio detection, motion detection and tamper.
- Trigger camera commands via the Programming tab.
- Ability to change the camera resolution to better match Control4’s preferred resolution.
What site setups does this driver support?
- One or more standalone cameras connected to shared network switch without a NVR.
- Cameras physically connected to your NVR.
- The combination of Cameras physically connected to your NVR including one or more cameras connected to a shared network switch that are added to the NVR.
What models will this work for?
This driver is developed using Uniview’s LAPI and is compatible with all models on NVR and Cameras. Therefore, any of the Uniview IP Cameras and NVRs in our store are supported.
You can find Uniview IP Cameras and NVRs on our site:
Use the link below to get the Uniview Driver for Control4:
Ellipse Security, Inc.