Ellipse Security is a Uniview Authorized Distributor
Uniview Mobile Client Software
Uniview’s EZView Mobile Surveillance App is user friendly, and robust. The Mobile Client Software supports iOS and Android, Phones and Tablets. Up to 6 Devices can be added or up to 100 channels. Add a device by scanning a QR Code or S/N Log In. With the EZView Mobile app, you can access your NVR and IP Cameras from anywhere, view live, search recording, and select various display options.
You will always know what’s going on at your business with Quick access, Push Alerts, Motion Detection alerts and Alarm Recording.
Access Live Video or Recorded Video with EZView Mobile App!
EZView Mobile Client Quick Features:
- Mobility: live view, playback, and device management anytime, anywhere
- Remote control: cloud device management by a cloud account; two-way audio, PTZ control
- Security: data encryption, pin/pattern password protection, each device can bind with only one cloud account
- Alarm notification: alarm notifications on mobile device; view live video, alarm video and snapshots
- Sharing: share devices; share videos/images through third-party apps
- Stability: P2P networking technology, elastic and scalable architecture
- Easy to use: add a device by QR code scanning, tap to switch live view/playback, cellular/Wi-Fi data usage
EZView Mobile Client Datasheet:
UNV EZView Mobile Surveillance App Datasheet(V1.5) (2)
Check out all Uniview NVR’s Here!
For more information on Uniview Products, EZView, or your next project, call toll-free at 877-880-7728!
We Love to Talk to People about Security Cameras!
Ellipse Security is a Authorized Distributor for Uniview
EZStation Video Management Software – VMS for Uniview IP Products
Unified management for Uniview’s IP cameras, NVRs, hybrid NVRs, network keyboards, decoding devices
Efficient device management: Automatic device discovery (or search by network segment); add devices by IP address/domain name; add devices by EZDDNS; add devices and adjust time in batch.
- Live view: scene, custom layout, split screen, auxiliary screen display, corridor mode, sequence display, audio, two-way audio
- Recording: local recording, alarm-triggered recording, scheduled recording, recording download
- Playback: synchronous/asynchronous playback, instant playback, recording search by time/event, and play recordings on SD card
- PTZ control: preset, preset patrol, recorded patrol, patrol plan
- Alarm: Service alarm (event alarm), device alarm (online/offline, etc.), alarm triggering (live view, etc.), real-time/history alarm management
- E-Map: hot spot, hot zone, eagle eye, and map alarm
- Video wall: live view, sequence display and playback on video wall, alarm to video wall, open window(s) by one click, auto bind decoding channel, multi-window for one decoding channel, save and switch scene, small pixel pitch LED, virtual LED
Uniview’s EZStation Video Management Software is compatible with all Uniview NVR’s, Hybrid DVR’s and IP Cameras. VMS allows for management of multiple NVR’s and IP Cameras over a centralized platform, so your surveillance network can be managed from a central location or office, even if your locations are in different cities or countries. With the Uniview Software, as well as VMS in general, additional management tools are available beyond what is normally included in IP Camera and single NVR software. The software provides a single management interface allowing clients to access camera sources across all servers, making them appear to be a unified collection rather than isolated on multiple independent sources.
EZStation VMS Datashet:
UNV EZStation3.0 Datasheet
EZStation User Manual:
EZStation 3.0 User Manual
Please feel free to call us, or email us, with any questions regarding your Uniview IP System and EZStation VMS.
Ellipse Security is a Uniview Authorized Disributor for the USA